Tips: How to protect the cast iron from rust?
- Store cleaned and seasoned pans in a dry place. If stacking pans that will nest together, place a layer of paper towel between each. Don’t store cast iron pans with their lids in place unless you put something between lid and pan to allow air circulation.
- Heat a pan on a burner slowly, first on low, then increase to higher settings. Avoid using metal utensils with sharp edges or corners. Avoid cooking acidic foods that may compromise your seasoning. Allow a pan to cool on its own to room temperature before cleaning
- SOGA Round Ribbed Cast Iron Sizzle Pan provides exceptional heat retention and distribution
- Pre-seasoned and ready to use; vegetable oil evenly baked into the surface
- Whether used in a kitchen or camp, theses virtually indestructible cookware should last for generations. made of cast iron, this griddle evenly distributes heat from the bottom through the sidewalls.
- Great for induction cooktops
- The right tool to sear, saute, bake, broil, fry or grill at home in the oven, on the stove, on the grill or over the campfire
- Easy care: hand wash, dry, rub with cooking oil
- Material: Cast Iron
- Dimension: 43X36X2.2cm
- Weight: 4.5kg
- Home cooking
- 1 X SOGA Round Pan