Tips: How to protect the cast iron from rust?
- Store cleaned and seasoned pans in a dry place. If stacking pans that will nest together, place a layer of paper towel between each. Don’t store cast iron pans with their lids in place unless you put something between lid and pan to allow air circulation.
- Heat a pan on a burner slowly, first on low, then increase to higher settings. Avoid using metal utensils with sharp edges or corners. Avoid cooking acidic foods that may compromise your seasoning. Allow a pan to cool on its own to room temperature before cleaning
- 100% Brand New Product, Made out of Fine Material, Durable, Long-Lasting Cooking ware.
- Induction cooktop, oven, and gas stove/gas burner
- Thick Bottom Design: make food get heat quickly and evenly.
- Perfect for Frying, cooking, boiling, pre-seasoning, and more.
- Long Handle: for anti-scald grip when cooking
- With Lid: prevent splatter when boiling and cooking.
- Great Kitchen Utensils for Friends and Family.
- Material: Cast Iron and Wood
- Color: Black
- Pan Size: 31cm
- Handle Length: 22cm
- Package Size: 31x31x9cm
- Home Cooking
- 1 x SOGA Iron Pan