Tips: How to protect the cast iron from rust?
- Store cleaned and seasoned pans in a dry place. If stacking pans that will nest together, place a layer of paper towel between each. Don’t store cast iron pans with their lids in place unless you put something between lid and pan to allow air circulation.
- Heat a pan on a burner slowly, first on low, then increase to higher settings. Avoid using metal utensils with sharp edges or corners. Avoid cooking acidic foods that may compromise your seasoning. Allow a pan to cool on its own to room temperature before cleaning
- INDESTRUCTIBLE – This heavy-duty cast-iron is made of solid cast iron and is ultra-durable.
- VERSATILE – It’s safe for use on a variety of cooking surfaces: Gas, Electric, Ceramic & Induction.
- EASY TO CLEAN – Solid cast iron cookware can be cleaned and protected with three easy steps: 1. Wash, 2. Dry, 3. Oil. Soap is not recommended, as it will strip away the naturally cooking surface. Do not soak. Do not place it in the dishwasher.
- HEALTHY & NATURAL – Cooking with cast iron is a healthy alternative to other cookware. Additionally, cast iron imparts a small amount of beneficial iron to foods cooked on it.
- SOGA Round Ribbed Cast Iron Sizzle Pan provides exceptional heat retention and distribution
- Pre-seasoned and ready to use; vegetable oil evenly baked into the surface
- Whether used in a kitchen or camp, this virtually indestructible cookware should last for generations.
- Made of cast iron, this griddle evenly distributes heat from the bottom through the sidewalls.
- Great for induction cooktops
- The right tool to sear, saute, bake, broil, fry, or grill at home in the oven, on the stove, on the grill, or over the campfire
- Easy care: hand wash, dry, rub with cooking oil
- Material: Cast Iron
- Pan Size: 28cm
- Pan and Handle Size: 28cm
- Suitable for: induction cooktop, oven, and gas stove/gas burner
- Commercial Kitchen
- Home Cooking
- 1 X Cast Iron Ribbed Sizzle Pan