The Blaze series is an entry level fire pit and the perfect starter fire kit for people who camp a few times a year or are just starting to explore the outdoors.
It’s a flat pack, fire pit, rotisserie and bbq with teeth on either side for metal rods to support pans & pots.
The Blaze 600 rotisserie has 4 adjustable fire pit positions to allow you to direct the heat or size of the fire pit by adjusting the angles. It also allows for the cooking height of the rotisserie to be adjusted.
Cook up a feast slow roasting up to 8kg of meat at once, with a battery powered motor no 240v power required.
4 pieces that just slide together – no tools or bolts required.
- Fire pit made from cooking grade 3mm thick quality Australian mild steel
- Rotisserie end plates with adjustable height for cooking
- Rotisserie kit; motor, shaft, forks and brackets
- 2x pan/pot support bars – to put a cooking pan or pot over the fire
- Poly/hemp bag for storage
Hot plate not included
Assembled: 600mm x 420mm x 450mm (LWH)
Flat Pack: 600mm x 300mm x 20mm (LWH)
Please note: Product is mild steel, surface rust may occur when left exposed to the elements or stored in a wet environment. It will not affect the overall performance of the fire pit. When exposed to extreme heat over extended periods of time the metal may slightly distort.